August 28, 2017
JULY 2017 MARKET UPDATE BOULDER CO REAL ESTATE
and SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES including ESTES PARK
ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN HOME LOCATION IN ESTES PARK
Integrated into the natural environment of the Colorado Rockies
Over $500,000 in recent upgrades…offered at $1,595,000
Listed by Porchlight Real Estate Group
Please contact us at 303-589-7168 for all showings
NEXT MONTH’S FEATURE TOPIC
Do Open Houses Give the Seller False Hope?
HIRING A SOLO AGENT VERSUS A TEAM
1. Important: Before you sell your home, ask whether your real estate agent is a Solo
Agent or works with a team.
2. Is the reason for the “Team” to inflate sales volume for the Primary Agent or
to honestly improve customer service?
3. Real estate teams can be comprised of a couple of agents or a dozen agents. Teams
may consist of the Primary Agent, listing specialist, buyers specialist, transaction
coordinators, administrative assistants, closing coordinator, and marketing
4. With real estate teams you may be asked to communicate with many agents
throughout the length of the transaction… be cautious of communication
breakdowns, especially with larger teams.
5. As you may be moved from agent to another, who will ultimately be responsible
to you? The Primary Agent or one of the team members?
6. A solo real estate agent is one who works directly with a buyer or seller from start
to finish through all phases of the transaction.
7. Your communication is with one agent and and one agent only…you can expect
that agent to be responsible for the total transaction.
8. The solo agent does not have the option to pass along blame to someone else.
9. When working with a solo agent, you must be assured that the agent has the
commitment and time available for you.
10. Who will be at the all important closing to represent you? Someone you’ve never met?
11. When making your final decision, decide who has the most knowledge, experience,
RECENTLY “SOLD” FRONT RANGE PROPERTIES
by various real estate agents and companies…
ENGLEWOOD – 15 Parkway Drive – $1,800,000
4654 Total Sq Ft – Built 1976 – 1.81 Acres
LONGMONT – 926 Neon Forest Circle – $807,000
5020 Total Sq Ft – Built 2007 – 0.12 Acre
LAFAYETTE – 2206 Eagles Nest Drive – $875,000
4457 Total Sq Ft – Built 1996 – 0.25 Acre
BOULDER – 2815 10th Street – $2,250,000
4966 Total Sq Ft – Built 2015 – 0.29 Acre
ARVADA – 6631 Newton Court – $1,000,000
2253 Total Sq Ft – Built 1968 – 0.36 Acre
DENVER – 2217 Ivanhoe Street – $1,600,000
5095 Total Sq Ft – Built 2013 – 0.14 Acre
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENTATION…GOOGLE PLUS.
For new daily listings of “for sale” properties, please visit:
If you or family/neighborhood friends might be planning a move
this Summer or coming Fall, please contact us.
Will the Broncos ever find a quarterback?