July 24, 2017
JUNE 2017 MARKET UPDATE BOULDER CO REAL ESTATE
and SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES including ESTES PARK
NEXT MONTH’S FEATURE TOPIC
Hiring A Solo Real Estate Agent Versus A Team
WHY ISN’T MY HOME SELLING?
1. You know your home is worth more than the value from your real estate agent.
2. The listing on your property has dark photographs and poorly written description.
4. You will not take time to review your agent’s marketing.
5. You would like to be present at showings since you know more than your agent.
6. You refuse to professionally clean your carpets and windows.
7. You insist on not removing the myriad of family portraits and personal decor.
8. Too cluttered…furniture…boxes…magazines…mail…stuff.
12. Location? Condition? Price? Market?
of IRES – Northern Colorado MLS. And yes, we believe the accuracy of this chart data.
From January 1, 2017 through June 30, 2017, as compared to January 1, 2016 through
June 30, 2016, the Median Price in Boulder decreased -0.4%. From January 1, 2016
through June 30, 2016, as compared to January 1, 2015 through June 30, 2015, the
Median Price in Boulder had increased 17.4%. Essentially, this Median Price of $867,000
has seen no increase during the period of June 30, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
Double digit increases in Median Price are evident in Longmont, Lyons, and Mountains.
Enjoy the summer…