April 30, 2018
NEXT MONTH’S FEATURE TOPIC
Typical Real Estate Questions
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A HOME
1. Review and improve your credit report.
2. During the buying process, do not make any large purchases.
3. You do not need 20% of the Purchase Price as a down payment.
4. The process of selecting, buying, and closing a home is not easy.
5. Have your selected home professionally inspected.
6. That trying to get a “Good Deal” in a Seller’s Market may be difficult.
7. That buying a home directly from the Listing Agent will not benefit you.
For more specific and expanded information, please contact us.